About Store Growers
Store Growers is an online training company that helps ecommerce businesses run profitable Google Ads campaigns. We do that through the free content we put out, our premium courses, and coaching programs.
We’re a small company that’s growing quickly and we work fully remote.
What you will do
As a Marketing Specialist, all of the content going out to our customers will pass through you, so you’ll play a central part in our marketing efforts.
In this full-time role, you will:
- Manage email marketing
- Create landing pages
- Manage social media channels (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Repurpose blog content
- Research to help during content production
In your first weeks, you will be trained to work with relevant tools and you will get familiar with our processes to complete marketing tasks. Processes for the vast majority of the workload are already in place & you will have support from the team members for the remaining training.
This role will allow you to learn a ton of things about digital marketing. And because the company is growing quickly, there will also be plenty of opportunities to take on more responsibility as you grow.
This role is ideal for someone with a first marketing job under their belt, and now wants to strengthen their skills in online marketing.
A successful candidate for this role needs to have the following traits:
- Growth mindset: you might not know how to do something yet, but you’re eager to figure it out
- Do the right thing: we’ll give you all the support you need, but we’re not looking over your shoulder. So we trust you to make the right decision.
- Take ownership: the tasks that you take on are yours. That means seeing them through till the end.
- Attention to detail: you’ll often be the last stop before content is sent out to customers. That means you’ll need to guard the quality.
- Super organised: you’re going to be taking care of a lot of different tasks. It’s essential you stay on top of them using our existing processes, and improve them over time.
To be effective in this role you need the following skills:
- Very good at written and spoken English
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Experience with content marketing
- Experience with social media from business perspective
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- Google Ads
- Graphic design skills (Canva or a fancier tool)
What’s in it for you:
- Monthly salary of €400 to €750*
- Part-time (20 hours / week)
- Flexible working hours
- Join a small team with a big impact
- Clear processes in place
- Salary increases and possibility to grow to full-time position based on performance
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
How To Apply
To apply, make sure you follow these steps exactly:
- Send an email to dennis at storegrowers dot com
- Write a short introduction of yourself (max 50 words)
- Attach your CV
- Include the keyword marketing superpower in the first line of your email
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit Speedtest.net)