Interested in working together?
The things I write on this blog aren’t random facts I’ve scraped together. Most of it comes from being in the trenches with e-commerce businesses to help them figure out what works and what doesn’t.
I work with stores at all different stages, but most of them have been around at least a couple of months and do have sales come in. That’s where I know I can add the biggest value.
I work with clients in these three ways:
- Advertising Breakdown: you’ve got advertising campaigns running but they are not performing like you hoped. You’d like an expert’s view on what you’re doing & get actionable suggestions on what to do next.
- Advertising Management: you want someone to take care of your advertising. I start from research, set everything up and make tweaks for improving results.
- Ecommerce coaching: if you want to make progress on your own but get expert guidance, check out our coaching program
- Consulting: these custom projects are more varied in scope like creating your e-commerce strategy or reviewing your analytics setup
Our goal with everything I do is simple: to make you a more successful e-commerce entrepreneur. That means no useless research or reports that only waste your time or money.
Over the years I’ve become a lot smarter on which projects I can deliver most value to. A few guidelines: Don’t hire me if:
- Your brand is non-existant and your store is identical to that of your competitors
- You know you sell shitty products
- You’ve got some other scam going
Do hire me if:
- You’re hungry to grow
- You know what to do but you’re not sure how to do it
- You believe the world needs to know about your store and products
If you know you need help but you are just starting out or haven’t got the budget right now, fear no more.
Sign up for our free newsletter to get our free actionable marketing advice to grow your online store.