Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, black belt robots gcv and Store Growers.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- When: website usage, downloading marketing materials, newsletter signup
- Which: personal identifiable data
- Why: customer management, direct marketing
- Lawful basis: Warranted interest, consent
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can always get in in touch with our Data Protection Officer, via dennis at storegrowers dot com. We will process any request within 30 days of when we receive it.
If you are still unsatisfied about our response, you can files a complaint with the relevant authority, the Belgian Privacy commission: https://www.privacycommission.be.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
- Google Analytics, creates a unique ID that allows us to track how the visitor uses the website, data retained indefinitely
- Facebook, to collect or receive information from our website and elsewhere on the internet, and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads.
If you would like to block cookies, you can do so for the browser you use.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=nl_BE&viewlocale=en_US.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages.
Clickable sponsored or affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL like this; apesinspace.co or as a titled text link like this: Space posters.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal data” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
Our EMS provider is Convertkit. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Email address
- Subscription time & date